Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Make it Monday, leaves made into flowers

Make it Monday Challenge at Papertrey Ink was to make a flower using a leaf die....Honestly, I felt like I was cheating...since I was using the die from the Frilly Flowers! 

I started with the small scrap of striped paper....(both patterned papers from Springtime Echo Park) and built my color scheme and design from there. 

The aqua paper looks like raindrops and there is a giant flower....so it works with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge of April Showers brings Spring Flowers.
Since I used two patterned papers, I am entering into the Paper Pretties Challenge.

I love the aqua with the raspberry fizz and the fizz kinda matched the dark pink stripe on the paper.

Since I used a Button AND a Bow (I rarely use both!), I am entering into the Paper Shelter Challenge.

This card definately has flower power...so it is entered into Crafty Creations Challenge.

Sentiment is from PTI Out on a Limb set.  Button was a random one I had that I colored with a copic to look raspberry fizz like....really should by some actual buttons....and ribbons that match eventually...but for now, I am getting the inks and will have to be satisfied with just that.  But hey, a girl can dream....I will just have to hit the family hard to get me gift certificates for my birthday coming up!!!

7 comments:

victoria h said...

A fabulous flower. I love aqua/ raspberry fizz too.

Helen F. said...

Such a beautiful flower, Angie. Love this color combo and the button with a bow :o)

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card, love the flower and the card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. Thanks so much for joining in at The Paper shelter this time
Hugs Julie P

Jo Nevill said...

A very pretty card, I love the colours and your gorgeous flower.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Livert said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

xxx Liv

Joy said...

Absolutely stunning card..love it.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog